- Advising heirs, the widow and a daughter of a Slovenian national, regarding a disputed share of the testator in a German GmbH. German company law, Slovenian family law and Slovenian inheritance law applied.
- Advising a German citizen residing in Germany in divorce proceedings against her husband, a Slovenian citizen residing in Slovenia, and representing her in court in Slovenia. EU law and Slovenian law applied.
- Representing an Austrian citizen residing in Germany in divorce and property settlement proceedings against his wife, a Slovenian citizen residing in Slovenia. The parties to the dispute were last habitually resident in Germany, the proceedings took place in Slovenian courts. EU law, Slovenian family law, Slovenian international private law and German matrimonial property law applied.
- Advising and representing a former cohabiting couple on parental responsibility for their children. The partners, an Austrian and a Slovenian citizen, lived together in Austria, where their children were born. When the relationship ended, the mother and the children moved to Slovenia. The parents made a parental responsibility agreement in court in Slovenia.
- Representing a Slovenian citizen resident in Slovenia in divorce proceedings against his wife, a US citizen resident in the USA, in court in Slovenia. Slovenian international private law and Slovenian family law applied.
- Representing an Italian citizen in paternity determination proceedings before a court in Slovenia. He lived with the mother of the child, a Slovenian national married to another man, in Costa Rica where the child was born. Later, the mother and the child moved to Slovenia, where a third man recognized the child's paternity. In court, the paternity of the client was established.
- Representing a client in a cohabitation property dispute against his former partner.
- Advising and representing Slovenian nationals in matters of divorce, parental responsibility, maintenance and marital property before courts in Slovenia.