People make the difference in a firm. Bucik Law Firm assists both employers and employees as well.
Our services include drafting of the conditions of company-level collective agreements, checking that the codes of conduct of multinationals conform with national legislation, drafting of employment contracts, drafting of contracts for professional services or services alternative to employment contracts and drafting of contracts for managers and directors.
We advise on resolution of problems concerning employment relations of employees, managers and directors.
Bucik Law firm represents clients in court and before administrative agencies.
Our employment law experience includes:
- Advising and representing a German entrepreneur on setting up a construction company in Slovenia and conducting his construction business in Slovenia and Germany. The advice includes construction, corporate, commercial, employment, EU and immigration law, as well as finance and tax law issues.
- Defending a Slovenian paraglider manufacturer in an employment dispute before German courts. The claimant, a German citizen, who had signed an outsourcing services contract with the defendant, claimed employee status with the defendant.
- Advising and representing a German entrepreneur in relation to the winding-up of his company in Slovenia, involving company, employment and tax issues.
- Defending Ukrainian citizens, employees with a Ukrainian IT company, charged with violations of Slovenian immigration and employment legislation in administrative proceedings in Slovenia.
- Advising a Slovenian company, the leading producer of cardboard packaging in Slovenia, on corporate and tax issues regarding its commercial representation in Germany, as well as employment, residential and tax status of its commercial representative in Germany, a Slovenian citizen. The advice included Slovenian, German and EU law components.
- Advising a Hong-Kong entrepreneur on business immigration to Slovenia and Austria; the advice includes immigration, corporate and employment law.
- Advising a Russian-Israeli entrepreneur on business immigration to Slovenia and Germany; the advice includes immigration, company and employment law.
- Advising Italian entrepreneurs on establishing a luxury car rental company in Slovenia and its subsidiary in Italy, taking advantage of European freedom of services. This involved drafting the company's constitution, representation in shareholders' meetings, registration, drafting employment contracts, transport law, commercial law and tax advice.
- Advising Italian entrepreneurs and investors on setting up a luxury cars trading company in Slovenia and providing legal advice related to its business operations, including corporate, commercial, employment and tax matters.
- Advising a Sino-American investor on setting up a real estate finance company in Slovenia and innovative capital markets transactions; the advice includes capital markets, corporate, tax, immigration and employment issues.
- Advising a Slovenian construction company on the Vander Elst Visa for Germany - Visa for Non- EU nationals posted to Germany by their company on a short-term assignment (Judgment of the European Court of Justice concerning free movement of services).
- Advising a Russian entrepreneur with regard to the liquidation of his company in Slovenia. The advice comprises general corporate, financial, employment and immigration issues and especially considers tax implications of the winding up of the company.
- Advising Chinese investors on business immigration to Slovenia. The advice includes general visa applications, residence and work permits, citizenship applications and family migration, as well as business advice on company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues.
- Advising a Middle Eastern investor in relation to setting up a business in Slovenia, including company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues, as well as general visa applications, residence and work permits and family migration.
Advising and representing a German construction company on setting up a company in Slovenia and conducting its construction business in Slovenia and in Germany. The advice includes corporate and commercial law, as well as real estate, financial, tax, employment, immigration, residence and work permits and administrative law matters.
- Advising non EU-citizens on investor and business immigration to various European Union countries, among them UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy and Slovenia. The advice includes general visa applications, residence, work permits, citizenship applications and family migration, as well as business advice on company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues.
- Advising an Italian company group on setting up a road transport company in Slovenia and on conducting its international transport business. Advice includes corporate, transport, commercial, finance, insurance, tax, employment and administrative issues.
Advising an international holding company headquartered in Austria on a complex acquisition of a construction company in Slovenia; the transaction involved corporate, commercial, intellectual property, real estate, finance, tax and employment issues.
Advising a German global aviation group on corporate compliance and employment matters in Slovenia, including drafting rules of employment and contracts of employment.
Advising an international online printing company on its cross-border corporate transactions and related matters, including competition, corporate compliance and employment.