Private clients have always been at the heart of our practice. For several decades Bucik Law Firm has been providing expert and pragmatic advice to individual clients and their families, as well as to owners of closely held businesses.
Bucik Law Firm advises on a wide range of issues that may affect our individual clients. A core element of our work is helping clients to preserve and manage their wealth for their own benefit and for that of future generations.
Many of our clients have complex business interests with assets held all over the world. We frequently act as a single point of contact for our international clients, and have the reach and expertise to coordinate advice from different jurisdictions.
At the same time, family dynamics have changed considerably in recent decades. Rising divorce rates, civil partnerships, more children born to unmarried couples, more second or third families; all have contributed to a more sophisticated and nuanced approach to managing the legal standing of relationships.
Our private client services include:
- Tax, trusts and estate wealth planning and structuring, offshore holdings and trusts
- Real estate, residential and commercial property
- Aircraft, yachts and luxury vehicles
- Business succession planning
- Succession, Wills & Probate
- Family law and matrimonial law, divorce and children
- Immigration, visas, residence and citizenship
- Compensation claims
- Personal financial difficulties
- Defamation, reputation management, libel claims and privacy
- Criminal law advice, including serious fraud, large-scale or serious crime and money laundering; we act as criminal defence lawyers and we advise and represent victims of crimes
In the event of legal disputes, our clients can rely on our strong dispute resolution experience. We provide solution-focused services and we are adept at dealing effectively with difficult or sensitive issues. A number of cases have an international dimension and we are experienced in advising on and dealing with jurisdiction disputes and forum shopping.