IMMIGRATION / BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
Bucik Law Firm offers qualified legal advice on immigration law issues.
Our lawyers are experts in European Union law, including European Union immigration law and have a broad knowledge of national immigration legislations. They provide clear professional advice on immigration matters and will stand by you through every step of your immigration process.
We work with a wide range of clients, advising both companies and individuals. We advise multinational corporations, small start-up companies and sole traders and we regularly advise individuals wishing to invest in the EU countries or establish a EU based business.
Bucik Law Firm can assists in all types of visa, immigration and nationality matters and we are able to assist with the complete process of establishing a business or commercial presence in the EU.
We at Bucik Law Firm understand that successful entrepreneurs and investors are crucial for the economic growth of the European Union and we are here to help you on your way to success. We can assist you in entering the EU and taking full advantage of opportunities to invest in the EU, set up a business, or take over the running of one or more existing businesses.
Our Immigration Advice and Services cover:
Immigration / Business immigration to Germany
- Immigration / Business immigration to Austria
- Immigration / Business immigration to Switzerland
Immigration / Business immigration to Slovenia
Our immigration / business immigration experience includes:
- Advising and representing a German entrepreneur on setting up a construction company in Slovenia and conducting his construction business in Slovenia and Germany. The advice includes construction, corporate, commercial, employment, EU and immigration law, as well as finance and tax law issues.
- Defending Ukrainian citizens, employees with a Ukrainian IT company, charged with violations of Slovenian immigration and employment legislation in administrative proceedings in Slovenia.
- Advising a Slovenian company, the leading producer of cardboard packaging in Slovenia, on corporate and tax issues regarding its commercial representation in Germany as well as employment, residential and tax status of its commercial representative in Germany, a Slovenian citizen. The advice included Slovenian, German and EU law components.
- Advising a Hong-Kong entrepreneur on business immigration to Slovenia and Austria; the advice includes immigration, corporate and employment law.
- Advising a Russian-Israeli entrepreneur on business immigration to Slovenia and Germany; the advice includes immigration, company and employment law.
- Advising a Sino-American investor on setting up a real estate finance company in Slovenia and innovative capital markets transactions; the advice includes capital markets, corporate, tax, immigration and employment issues.
- Advising a Slovenian construction company on the Vander Elst Visa for Germany - Visa for Non- EU nationals posted to Germany by their company on a short-term assignment (Judgment of the European Court of Justice concerning free movement of services).
- Advising a dual German/Slovenian national on dual citizenship under German and Slovenian laws.
- Advising and representing a Ukrainian entrepreneur in complex residence permit proceedings in Slovenia, disputing criminal charges filed against him in Ukraine.
Advising a Russian entrepreneur with regard to the liquidation of his company in Slovenia. The advice comprises general corporate, financial, employment and immigration issues and especially considers tax implications of the winding up of the company.
- Advising Chinese investors on business immigration to Slovenia. The advice includes general visa applications, residence and work permits, citizenship applications and family migration, as well as business advice on company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues.
Advising a Middle Eastern investor in relation to setting up a business in Slovenia, including company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues, as well as general visa applications, residence and work permits and family migration.
Advising and representing a German construction company on setting up a company in Slovenia and conducting its construction business in Slovenia and in Germany. The advice includes corporate and commercial law, as well as real estate, financial, tax, employment, immigration, residence and work permits for non EU- citizens and administrative law matters.
Advising non EU-citizens on investment and business immigration to various European Union countries, among them UK, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy and Slovenia. The advice includes general visa applications, residence, work permits, citizenship applications and family migration, as well as business advice on company formation, employment, real estate and tax issues.
Advising a Ukrainian investor on business immigration to Slovenia and on setting up media and tourism businesses.
Advising a Russian investor on business immigration to Slovenia and on establishing a bank in Slovenia.